> What’s a “cookie” ?
A “cookie” is a file that may be stored on the user’s internet enabled device (computer/smartphone/tablet) when he/she visits a webpage. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about the user, such as number of visits or navigation behavior, and depending on the information contained and how the computer is used, can be used to recognize the user.
There are different types of cookies, depending on their lifespan on our devices: “persistent” or “session” cookies, on their origin “first-party cookie” or “third party cookie”, on their purpose “technical cookies”, “behavioral advertisement”, “analytics”, etc.
> What are cookies used in this website for ?
The cookies used in This Website are used to optimize surfing experience, as well as analyze the visits it receives through Google Analytics.
> What cookies are used in this website ?
This website uses persistent third party cookies, except for one that is first party. According to its purpose, there are three different types of cookies: “technical cookies”, “behavioral advertisement” and “analytics”.
To facilitate comprehension they are hereby defined:
– First party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain directly managed by the editor, and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: : Those sent to the user’s device from another entity that is not managed by editor, but by another one that treats data retrieved by the cookies.
– Persistent cookies: those that keep data on the user’s device and can be accessed to and treated for a time period defined by the manager of the cookie, and can vary from minutes to years.
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to explore a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that it may offer, like for example to control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts of the site, remember elements of a purchase order, execute an order, process an application to sign up for an event, use security elements during the exploration, to store information for the broadcast of video or sound, and even to share content via social media.
– Analytical cookies: those that allow the owner the tracking and analysis of user behavior of the sites there are linked to. Information obtained by them is used for the measurement of the site/app/platform activity and to elaborate browsing profiles of those sites’ users, in order to make improvements according to the data obtained.
– Personalization cookies: This type of cookies allow user to access the service with certain general settings, predefined through a set of criteria at his/her device, like language, type of browser, regional configuration, etc.
> In the table below we show in detail relevant aspects of the cookies used in The Web:
|_ga||From Google Analytics (*): analytic, persistent, third part cookie, not necessary for the provision of the service required by user. It needs consent from the user to be installed||These cookies create an anonymous user ID, used to count how many times the same user accesses the Web, as well as when was the first and last time he/she accessed. Detects origin of user and key words.||2 years|
|NID||From Google Maps (*): third party, technical and persistent. Strictly necessary (doesn’t need user consent)||It only provides localization of Plaintec (in this case)||From 2 to 6 months|
|PREF||From Google Maps (*): third party, technical and persistent. Strictly necessary (doesn’t need user consent)||It only provides localization of Plaintec (in this case)||From 1 to 2 years|
|Icl_current_language||First part, technical, persistent and personalization cookie, strictly needed||Recognition of predetermined language of site.||Less than 1 day|
In order to enable cookies in your computer, you must give your consent, prior verification of the contents of the above information.
However, if you decide to disable cookies previously installed, please find information below on how to do so via the following links.
Procedure according to the browser used:
|Internet Explorer||Más información en este enlace|
|Firefox||For more info click here|
|Chrome||For more info click here|
|Opera||For more info click here|
|Safari||For more info click here|
This Cookies Policy will be amended by PLAINTEC OBRAS Y SERVICIOS, S.L. when required by law or in response to recommendations set by the Spanish Agency For Data Protection or other Privacy authorities. Therefore, PLAINTEC OBRAS Y SERVICIOS, S.L. recommends users to review the Cookies Policy regularly